Micromine is an award-winning, Australian-based exploration and mining software solution for the minerals industry. Its powerful functions span the entire exploration and mining process and its ease of use is a major reason why it is used at more than 2,000 sites in over 90 countries. Its flexible, non-prescriptive nature also allows you to adapt the software to your workflow. Micromine’s intuitive graphical environment is ‘geologically logical’ with a proven capability to handle large and complex graphical datasets.
Its modular structure enables cost-effective use, while allowing it to grow with your business. The modules include:
- Core – the ‘engine’ that allows you to import, validate, process, display and interpret a wide variety of surface, drill hole and subsurface data
- Core Plotting – a visual interface for creating complex plot layouts in minutes using predefined or customised templates
- Exploration – provides visualisation, drill hole management, analytical and modelling tools, statistical, and geostatistical functionality
- Stratigraphic Modelling – unique modelling workflow ideal for stratified deposits
- Wireframing – powerful tools for building and analysing 3D objects for advanced exploration, resource estimation, mining and geological modelling.
- Surveying – a one stop shop for importing and processing survey data, providing calculation facilities for points, strings, surfaces and volumes.
- Implicit Modelling – fast track your understanding of data trends by modelling grade shells, lithology boundaries, faults or surfaces.
- Resource Estimation – a comprehensive range of modelling functions for resource analysis, reporting, mine planning and reserve estimation.
- Pit Optimisation – used to determine the most profitable open pit and stockpile strategy
- Mining –powerful and intuitive tools for planning and designing surface and underground mines.
- Scheduler – powerful mine planning and design tools to generate 3D mining blocks
Micromine also provides Geobank, a secure and flexible database management solution; and Pitram, a fleet management and mine control system.